Released every two months, the Curzon Magazine is our guide of everything that's on at our cinemas, plus special features and interviews with the best filmmaking talent.
Combining regular features such at the Curzon Selector and our Films That Made Us strand, the Curzon Magazine is a must read round-up for the modern filmgoer.
Issue 73 | March-April 2019 | The Vox Lux Issue
In cinemas now.
- Screenwriter Nicole Taylor on Wild Rose
- Vox Lux feature
- Us feature
- At Eternity's Gate feature
- Loro feature
- Wendy Ide looks at the history of the female action hero
- Meet the filmmaker with Jafar Panahi
- Carol Morley's The Film That Made Us - Chinatown
Back to My account
Issue 72 | January-February 2019 | The If Beale Street Could Talk Issue
- The Favourite feature
- Capernaum feature
- If Beale Street Could Talk feature
- Colette feature
- Foxtrot feature
- Green Book feature
- Ian Haydn Smith profiles political thrillers
- Meet the filmmaker with Nicole Holofcener
- Ian Haydn Smith's The Film That Made Us - There Will Be Blood