2) If you make a purchase via CURZON’s Channels, the personal information collected will be used to perform your order and/or inform you about it. If you register on CURZON’s Channels or apply to join any of CURZON’s Membership Scheme, the personal information collected will also be used to open, administer, run and improve your account and CURZON’s Channels, including dealing with enquiries you may have. The registration process identifies the mandatory fields as they represent the minimum information needed; you may provide extra information at your election.
3) The personal information collected (including via cookies) may be used:
a) to carry out our obligations under the contract(s) between you and CURZON (e.g. contract for the purchase of ticket(s) or Membership Agreement); and/or,b) to determine your use of CURZON’s Channels; and/or,
c) to improve goods and services offered by CURZON; and/or,
d) to improve CURZON Websites and/or CURZON Social Media.
4) It may be that some of the personal information collected is sensitive (e.g. whether you have special needs or particular disabilities). CURZON endeavours to handle this information with due skills and care.
5) Please note that you must be over 18 years of age to register to any of the CURZON’s Membership Scheme. If you are under 18, please ask a parent or guardian to register and remain liable on your behalf.
8) Your personal information or collected data may be transferred and stored outside the European Economic Area (e.g. Google Analytics is based in the United States of America).
10) CURZON reserves the right to insert third party links into CURZON Websites or CURZON Social Media either for informational or advertisement purposes. Such insertions are no endorsement of the
11) CURZON may also collect data about your device and websites you visited if you connect to the CURZON’s Wi-Fi.
12) Once you have registered to any of CURZON’s Channels, you can receive informative emails about CURZON’s film titles, offers, news or activities are sent to you by CURZON only. Each of these emails will allow you to unsubscribe from receiving future informative emails. Please note if you informed us you did not want to be contacted by email by CURZON but then opt in to receive such emails, CURZON will assume that you had a change of mind and act on the basis of the latest indication as confirmation that you do want to receive such emails.
13) CURZON will not share personal information with third parties except to the individuals or entities listed below on the understanding that they are bound by an obligation of confidentiality or have put in place adequate measures to protect your personal information and will not pass it onto any other party without consent or valid grounds:
a) To CURZON’s employees, parent, subsidiary or other affiliated companies, professional advisors or prospective buyer or financier and similar professionals;
b) To individuals or companies performing obligations (e.g Box Office systems, administration of CURZON’s website);
c) To individuals, companies or professional advisers performing analysis, report, project to improve goods and services offered by CURZON; and/or, to improve the CURZON’s Channels;
d) To the extent necessary when CURZON operates cinema under a cinema management agreement (e.g CURZON Mondrian); or
e) to the extent necessary to comply with the law or a valid court order of a court with competent jurisdiction or comply with legal obligations;
14) Anonymous information may be shared with third parties (business partners, sponsors etc) for analysis, ensuring that your identity is not revealed.
15) Although CURZON follow strict security procedures, CURZON does not guarantee that the transmission of personal information via the Internet is secure and such transmission is at your own risk. Once transmitted, your personal information will be store on secure servers and payment encrypted. CURZON will maintain and keep your personal information up to date. You should treat any user name, Membership ID, Membership Card, password, security question and their answers that you have entered on or been provided with through the CURZON’s Channels as confidential and secure; do not disclose any of them to any third party. If you are aware of an unauthorised use of your information, please inform us immediately. Your registration and/or account can be disabled by CURZON at any time should a security concern arises in connection with the same.
16) If you want to change your personal information, please do so either by updating your account online or informing us. You may request a copy of your personal information; a fee may be charged in accordance with our standard fee rate.Back to My account